2021 Fairs, Shows, Expos, & Festivals:
Look for our booth at one of our upcoming shows, festivals, road races, & fairs! *Note: please check in regularly as our schedule is updated daily; we try to keep you abreast of the shows we will participate in as our applications are accepted.
- May 6th-9th (Thursday-Sunday): the 30th Ocean City Springfest - located at the Inlet Lot at the the south end of the Boardwalk, Ocean City, MD from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday through Saturday and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday.
- May 29th-31st (Saturday-Monday): Castleberry's 28th Memorial Weekend Craft Fair Festival - located at the Mill Falls Marketplace in Meredith, NH from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday; 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday, & 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday.
- July 4th (Sunday): YWCA, YMCA & the Island Arts Association Craft Fair - located at the YMCA front parking area on Main Street, Bar Harbor, Maine from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Aug. 21st-22nd (Saturday & Sunday): Castleberry's 40th Annual Gloucester Waterfront Festival - located at the Stage Fort Park, Hough Ave., Gloucester, MA from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday & 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday.
- Sept. 4th-5th (Sunday-Sunday): Island Art Association's Labor Day Art Festival - located on the Village Green, Bar Harbor, ME from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday.
- Sept. 6th - 8th (Friday-Sunday): The 31st Hampton Beach Seafood Festival - located on Ocean Blvd. from 4 to 9 p.m. Friday; 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday; and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday.
- Oct. 3rd-10th (Sunday-Sunday): The 170th Fryeburg Fair - located at the fairgrounds at 1154 Main Street, Fryeburg, ME from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily.
- Nov. 5th-7th (Friday-Sunday): New England Christmas Festival, located at the Earth Expo Center, Uncasville, CT from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday; 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday; and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday.
- Nov. 12th-14th (Friday-Sunday): Castleberry's Topsfield Fair - located at the Topsfield Arena in Topsfield, MA from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
- Nov. 26th-28th (Friday-Sunday): 25th Annual Castleberry Faire - located at the Shriner's Auditorium, Wilmington, MA from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday & Saturday, and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.Sunday.
- Dec. 1st-5th (Wednesday-Sunday): The Bizarre Bazaar - located at the Richmond Raceway Complex, Richmond, VA from 5-9 p.m. Wednesday (preview night); 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday-Saturday; and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday. Please see the website for specific hour details and early bird shopping opportunities at https://www.thebizarrebazaar.com